Financial Services Management
Gain the business skills necessary to lead and influence change.
Looking to assume greater management responsibility in your current organization, improve performance, pursue an entrepreneurial venture, or simply gain added business competence?
The Isenberg Online MBA with a focus in Financial Services Management (FSM) is enterprising, collaborative, and fully accredited at the highest standards by the AACSB. We have partnered with ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking and the University of Wisconsin-Madison Graduate School of Banking to get you the business skills necessary to lead and influence change, while achieving personal and professional fulfillment.
Freedom Without Compromise
Isenberg's Online MBA option offers you the flexibility to pursue your studies completely online without sacrificing academic challenge and rigor. With this specialized degree, students develop the skills to be leaders in our global financial landscape, learn how to effectively manage staff, and become experts in all areas of banking. The Online MBA is delivered with the same curriculum and accomplished faculty as our onsite classes, and it has no residential requirement.
Our simplified application process makes it easy to apply. And our outstanding Advising Center – with over 10 years of experience in online education – supports students throughout their tenure at Isenberg.
Weve partnered with the ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking (ABA Stonier) and the University of Wisconsin-Madison Graduate School of Banking (GSB Wisconsin-Madison) to offer you an exclusive educational opportunity. Thanks to your affiliation with our partners, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- 10% discount on all Isenberg MBA online and satellite campus courses
- Exempt from foundation courses
- Exempt from elective courses
- Waiver of GMAT/GRE
- Automatically earn transfer credits for your ABA Stonier or GSB Madison-Wisconsin coursework
- A dedicated advisor specifically trained to work with FSM students
Your affiliation enables you to earn your degree more quickly. You can transfer 9 credits from your completed ABA Stonier or GSB Madison-Wisconsin curriculum and apply them directly to your 43-credit MBA.
What do you have left to complete?
- Only 11 core MBA courses (34 credits), much less than the average degree
Browse the Degree Checklist for the courses you need to earn your specialized degree.
- Cost per credit for online courses, with 10% discount, is $742.
- Total estimated cost of the program is $25,228.
What do I need to do to apply?
- View our application process for more information, including dates and requirements.
- ABA Stonier applicants need only submit one reference instead of the two usually required (professional preferred).
- When applying, choose 'Management (Online MBA)' in the degree field and enter 'FSM' in the specialty field.
Try a Class
Start now by trying a class before applying and see why our program is a good fit for you.
Director of Admissions and Advising
email@example.com | (413) 545-5626