American College of Physician Executives
Physicians need the latest critical management tools available to rise to the unique challenges of the healthcare industry.
Emphasizing experiential and collaborative learning, the Isenberg Online MBA with a focus in Medical Management provides the business knowledge necessary to lead and manage in today’s evolving healthcare market.
Freedom Without Compromise
The Isenberg Online MBA offers you the flexibility to pursue your studies completely online without sacrificing academic challenge and rigor. With this specialized degree, students learn up-to-date knowledge and skills for today's complex healthcare environments. The AACSB-accredited degree is delivered with the same curriculum and accomplished faculty as our onsite classes, and it has no residential requirement.
Our simplified application process makes it easy to apply. And our outstanding Advising Center – with over 10 years of experience in online education – supports students throughout their tenure at Isenberg.
We’ve partnered with the American College of Physician Executives (ACPE) to offer you an exclusive educational opportunity. Thanks to your affiliation with ACPE, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- 10% discount on all Isenberg MBA online and satellite campus courses
- Exempt from foundation courses
- Exempt from elective courses
- Waiver of GMAT/GRE may apply
- Automatically earn transfer credits for your ACPE prerequisite curriculum coursework
- A dedicated advisor specifically trained to work with ACPE students
Your ACPE affiliation enables you to earn your degree more quickly. You can transfer 9 credits from your completed ACPE prerequisite curriculum and apply them directly to your 43-credit MBA.
What do you have left to complete?
- Only 11 core MBA courses (34 credits), much less than the average degree.
Browse the Degree Checklist for the courses you need to earn your specialized degree.
- Cost per credit for online courses with 10% discount is $742.
- Total estimated cost of the program is $25,228.
What do I need to do to apply?
- View our application process for more information, including dates and requirements.
- Submit your certification of ACPE Prerequisite Curriculum to the Graduate Admissions Office, if applicable.
- When applying, choose 'Management (Online MBA)' in the degree field and enter 'ACPE' in the specialty field.
Try a Class
Start now by trying a class before applying and see why our program is a good fit for you.
Director of Admissions and Advising
firstname.lastname@example.org | (413) 545-5626