MBA. Your Way.
The Isenberg MBA offers military personnel the freedom to complete a degree on your own terms, in the learning environment that best suits your individual needs. Pursue your degree full-time at the UMass Amherst flagship campus, completely online, or in a blended format at one of our Massachusetts satellite locations. We understand the unique challenges facing military personnel and are committed to supporting you throughout your academic career.
- Waiver of the application fee for all active military, their spouses, and U.S. veterans.
- Isenberg TA scholarships available for the 2013-14 academic year.
- Credit for graduate level business/management related military training.
- Dedicated academic advisor for military students, trained to understand your particular needs throughout the application, enrollment and academic process.
- Program flexibility for military service commitments, such as deferred admission.
Try a Class
Learn about our Try a Class option. Take up to two MBA classes before applying and see why our program is a good fit for you. Or view the Courses: Browse & Enroll page to see our current course listing.
UMass Amherst is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant
How do I waive the application fee?
Before applying to the program, send an email requesting an application fee waiver. After you receive an email confirmation, submit your application. If you are an ACPE military physician, contact MaryBeth Kimball at email@example.com.
How do I know if my business/management related military training qualifies as graduate level credit?
Visit the American Council in Education (ACE) website to determine whether your military training courses qualify for credit. Once you determine which courses qualify, send an email, including the link to the ACE Course Exhibit web page to be reviewed by an advisor. See additional transfer criteria at our Transfers and Waivers page.
Assistance & Services
Dedicated Advisor: Kyle Bate, USAF (Ret)
(413) 577-3305 | firstname.lastname@example.org
UMass Education Benefits and Enrollment Verification
Contact: Judy Gagnon
(413) 545-5792 | email@example.com