Plug in online, and then plug in on campus at UMass Amherst.
Isenberg’s Hybrid MBA option is ideal for individuals who seek a rich in-residence education but want to minimize time spent away from home. Less disruptive to a busy life and career, students first complete the MBA business core curriculum online at an individualized pace and tailored to each student’s schedule, then transition to a 9-month on-campus immersion experience at the renowned Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
The Hybrid MBA
- Allows the flexibility to study core MBA topics online from one of the best MBA programs in the world.
- Enables students to broaden and enrich their personal and professional network by interacting with a vibrant global community of students, scholars, and business leaders.
- Delivers an in-residence experience that allows students to focus in entrepreneurship, finance, or marketing.
- Supports case-based and experiential learning, a 9-month professional success seminar, and a challenging team-based field consulting project while living and learning in Amherst, Massachusetts.
- Provides access to resources and cross disciplinary opportunities at one of America’s top public research universities and business schools.
Steps for Isenberg’s Hybrid program
- Apply to the Online Hybrid MBA.
- Complete 6 core courses online.
- Contact your program advisor to discuss transition requirements, including a Skype interview.
- Fulfill the remaining core courses online while planning for a Fall in-residence start.
- Join us on campus for the 9-month in-residency program.