Courses: Sustainable Business Practice
Interested in earning a certificate in Sustainable Business Practice? With just 5 classes you can help take your firm to the next level of sustainability or identify new business opportunities related to sustainability.
Check out the courses you need to earn your Sustainable Business Practice Certificate.
- Track your progress and review course requirements with the certificate checklist.
- Taking your last class? There's a form to fill out.
Ready to take a class?
Sign up for classes at UMass' Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) website.
Core Courses (Take these 3 courses)
- Environmental Law
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Sustainable Enterprise
Elective Courses (Choose 2 courses)
- Entrepreneurship and Society
- Environmental Economics
- Introduction to Accounting I *
- Principles of Management *
* Recommended if you do not have a business degree