Courses: Meeting and Event Management
You can become an expert in the event planning field with just five classes. Learn all aspects of event and meeting management, such as how to plan pre-event publicity, coordinate banquet service and negotiate contracts.
Check out the courses you need to earn your Meeting and Event Management Certificate.
- Track your progress and review course requirements with the certificate checklist
- Prerequisite courses are waived for students earning certificates.
- Taking your last class? There's a form to fill out.
Ready to take a class?
Sign up for classes at UMass' Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) website.
Core Courses (take these 4 courses)
- Hospitality Personnel Management
- Event Management
- Meeting, Convention & Event Management
- Food Service Management
Elective (Choose 1)
- Convention Sales Management
- Club Management