Courses: Casino Management
With just five classes you can become a leader in the casino industry. Learn the basics of the industry, understand legal and regulatory aspects of gaming, and dive into the intersection of tourism and casinos.
Check out the courses you need to earn your Casino Management Certificate.
- Track your progress and review course requirements with the certificate checklist
- Prerequisite courses are waived for students earning certificates.
- Taking your last class? There's a form to fill out.
Ready to take a class?
Sign up for classes at UMass' Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) website.
Core Courses (take these 4 courses)
- Hospitality Personnel Management
- Casino Management
- Beverage Management
- Gaming and Social Policy
Elective (Choose 1)
- Event Management
- Meeting, Convention & Event Management