Common Forms

Listed below are forms to be used by students in the HTM Department.

You can get copies of these forms in Flint 107 or click on the form title to view and download (pdf).


  • Internship/Practicum Packet    This packet contains an information sheet, academic contract, report guidelines, corporate sponsor report, and application/approval form.

Contact Dr. Miyoung Jeong with any questions regarding internships at


HTM offers HT-MGT 492L Seminar - Leadership Hospitality


For more forms available for use by Hospitality & Tourism Management students click on this link. Isenberg School of Management Common Forms Page