Isenberg School of Management Presents The Department of Hospitality & Tourism Management Stephen Elmont Award Tribute
DATE: Tuesday, April 29, 2014
7:00 PM Dinner
LOCATION: Boston Harbor Hotel
70 Rowes Wharf
Boston, MA 02110
HONOREE: Laurie Z. Stroll
President and Owner, Newport Hospitality
DESCRIPTION: The Department of Hospitality & Tourism Management (HTM)at UMass Amherst's Isenberg School of Management is hosting its annual Stephen Elmont Award Dinner to recognize leaders in the industry of hospitality and tourism. This fundraising event will also help raise the visibility of HTM and will provide support to the growing industry.
CONTACT: For more information about the event, please contact Alex Greathouse at 617-204-4263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEADERSHIP SPONSOR -‐ $5,000
• Recognition from podium during speaking program
• Premier placement of company logo on screens during event
• Premier placement of company logo on event program
• Premier placement of company logo on event signage
BENEFACTOR SPONSOR -‐ $2,500
• Prominent listing of company name on event program
PATRON SPONSOR -‐ $1,000
FRIEND SPONSOR -‐ $500
If you would like to be a sponsor please click below of the Sponsorship Response Form.