Campus Visit Day: Full-Time MBA Program
February 20, 2013
9:00am - 12:00pm
Isenberg 305 (wheelchair accessible)
Graduate Programs Office, 413-545-5608, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Isenberg Graduate Programs Office invites you to attend our upcoming Full-time MBA Campus Visit Day. You will have the opportunity to experience a live class, meet members of Isenberg faculty and staff, talk with current MBA students, and most importantly, speak with the team most qualified to answer all of the questions you may have - our dedicated program advisors.
Full-Time MBA Highlights:
- Exceptional ROI: The Isenberg MBA is one of the greatest values in graduate business education with many Full-time students receiving assistantships to earn full or partial payment of tuition and fees.
- Diverse: Isenberg attracts motivated students from all 50 states and many foreign countries.
- Individual Attention: Our classes are small. We listen closely to our students, value their input, and act on it to shape and improve the program and their experience.
- Outstanding Faculty: Isenberg MBA faculty are internationally recognized as excellent teachers, researchers, and consultants with impressive academic and professional experience.
- Career Success: The Chase Career Center provides personalized job-search strategy based on your individual strengths and goals.
- Recognition: The Isenberg MBA has received ongoing national recognition and is proud to be part of a public research institution renowned for its accomplishments in technology, entrepreneurship and sustainability.