Benefits to Students
- Expanded job or Field Experience postings
- Easy access to positions not specifically related to business focused areas
- Opportunity to post your resume to multiple employers
- Additional resources at your finger tips
Isenberg students will want to become familiar with the functionality of eRecruiting in both Isenberg Chase Career Center and University Career Services webpages. Navigating the system is straightforward and user friendly. Each system has its own specific nuances and it will take a small amount of time to become familiar with both.
Important tips to remember:
- Keep your profile updated! Email alerts are sent routinely by your career advisor about exciting opportunities. Be the first to submit your resume!
- 95 percent of co-ops and internships are posted in the University Career Services site.
- 5 percent of co-ops or internships that are specific to Isenberg majors are posted in the Isenberg system.
- All Public Accounting opportunities, internship and full time opportunities, are posted in the Isenberg site.
Your eRecruiting profile will accommodate uploading resumes, cover letters and other application materials including Word Documents of your Unofficial Transcript.