The links to the right provide useful information about preparing a variety of business communications.
- Isenberg students, check out our resources for help completing writing and speaking projects for your classes or work.
- Isenberg faculty, feel free to add links to our resources in your syllabus, online courses, SPARK/Moodle pages or course web site.
Note: hard copies of these documents are available outside Isenberg 208.
Students may also drop by the Channing L. Bete Communication Center in Isenberg 208 for additional assistance. We're working hard to add to our list of resources. Please contact us if there's a topic you'd like to learn more about.
- The Elements of Style. A PDF of the well-known book by William Strunk on the principles of plain English style.
- Purdue's Online Writing Lab. Purdue's OWL site is home to a wide variety of writing resources.
- Grammar Girl. This site offers "short, friendly tips" to improve your academic or business writing.
- APA Documentation Guide. This University of Wisconsin site provides a quick resource for citing references in papers.
- FAQ on APA Style. This site contains a number of stylistic and grammatical tips as well as help with specific citation questions.