Honor a Remarkable Educator!
Support The Richard H. Simpson Professorship in Accounting
After four decades as a living legend on the Isenberg School's accounting faculty, Professor Simpson is nearing retirement. His former students and fellow faculty members agree that there is no better way to honor Dick than to create an endowed professorship in his honor. Our goal is to raise $1.5 million to endow the professorship.
- More than 350 alumni and friends have made commitments totaling $1.1 million
- An additional $400,000 needs to be raised to reach goal
- Be a part of the "Homestretch 100" ~ a special group of 100 alumni and friends who pledge $5,000 or more (one time or over five years). Donors' names will appear on a plaque at the school.
- The professorship will be the accounting department's first endowed faculty position and the Isenberg School's sixth.
- Everyone's gift, no matter how large or how small, is vastly appreciated.
- Your gift will honor Professor Simpson's commitment both to teaching and the accounting profession.