Cost. In determining tuition
costs for the program, we have been sensitive to the financial demands on our
students. For a graduate program at a national university, our cost structure
is more than competitive.
- Nationally Accredited. We are one of only five programs in New England to have been awarded separate national accreditation by the AACSB, the international association for management education.
- Meets Your Needs. The program is designed to accommodate the needs of individuals first entering the accounting profession. Courses are offered in-residence during a summer session (15 credits) and online during the fall and spring semesters. Thirty credits are required to earn the degree. Students must complete the four three-credit courses offered during the summer. The remaining credits needed for the degree can be selected from among the other courses and modules. Students preferring a fast-track can complete the degree in as few as seven months.
- Fulfills CPA Requirements. By completing the master's degree, you will fulfill the educational requirements for CPA certification in Massachusetts, and eliminate the one-year experience requirement for receiving a certificate as a CPA.
- Excellent Faculty. A highly relevant curriculum and first-rate faculty form the foundation of the Program. A recent AACSB accreditation report described our faculty as committed to its students and programs, with strong links to the practitioner community, and having a reputation among students and alumni as highly competent and caring.
- Outstanding Placement. We are a primary recruiting school for the most distinguished employers in public accounting, including the Big 4. Thanks to our outstanding graduates, and to our network of committed alumni and friends, we have achieved a record of placement in public accounting that is second to none in New England.