The McCormack Center sponsors a webinar series to promote discussion of timely, critical issues in the sports industry. The series is fee-based and targeted at industry professionals, educators, and students.
The webinars are ideal for training and educating sport management industry professionals. The webinars allow for shared applications and collaboration on hot industry topics. They allow the Center to deliver interactive online training to a wide variety of sport management professionals and students.
Previous Webinars and Presenters have included:
- Social Media and Sport ( Brian Bracey, McCormack Sport Management Department)
- Integration of Sales & Marketing in Professional Sports (Steve McKelvey, McCormack Sport Management Department and Bill Sutton, University of Central Florida)
- Ambush Marketing: Olympic Games (Steve McKelvey, McCormack Sport Management Department)
- Gender Dynamics in College Sports (Nefertiti Walker, McCormack Sport Management Department)
- Selling Sports Sponsorships During Recessionary Times (Ted Dalton, Boston Celtics)
- Olympic Sponsorship (Rick Burton, Syracuse University)