Sutter Health Focus in Medical Management
Gain the knowledge you need to transition into executive-level administrative and management positions.
Isenberg’s Online MBA with a focus in Medical Management offers students specific business knowledge to transition into executive-level healthcare administrative roles and management positions. This specialized degree is only available to students who have completed Sutter’s Leadership Academy.
Students learn the latest critical management tools to meet the unique challenges of the healthcare industry. The AACSB-accredited degree is delivered with the same curriculum and accomplished faculty as our onsite classes, and it has no residential requirement.
Our simplified application process makes it easy to apply. And our outstanding Advising Center – with over 10 years of experience in online education – supports students throughout their tenure at Isenberg.
We’ve partnered with Sutter Health to offer you an exclusive educational opportunity. Thanks to your affiliation with Sutter, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- 10% discount on all Isenberg Online MBA courses
- Exempt from elective courses
- Waiver of GMAT/GRE may apply
- Automatically earn transfer credits for your Leadership Academy coursework
- A dedicated advisor specifically trained to work with Sutter students
Your Sutter Health affiliation enables you to earn your degree more quickly. You can transfer 9 credits from your completed Leadership Academy curriculum and apply them directly to your 45-credit MBA.
What do you have left to complete?
- 2 foundations courses (2 credits)
- Only 11 core MBA courses (34 credits), much less than the average degree.
Browse the Degree Checklist for the courses you need to fulfill to earn your specialized degree.
- Cost per credit for online courses, with 10% discount, is $742.50.
- Total estimated cost of the program is $26,730.
What do I need to do to apply?
- View our application process for more information, including dates and requirements.
- Submit your certification of Sutter Health Leadership Academy to the Graduate Admissions Office.
- When applying, choose 'Management (Online MBA)' in the degree field and enter 'Sutter' in the specialty field.
Try a Class
Start now by trying a class before applying and see why our program is a good fit for you.
Director of Admissions and Advising
firstname.lastname@example.org | (413) 545-5626
For more information about the Sutter Health Leadership Academy, please contact:
Erika Duffy, Managing Consultant
email@example.com | (916) 614-1503