MBA. Your Way.
The Isenberg MBA offers military personnel the freedom to complete a degree on your own terms, in the learning environment that best suits your individual needs. Pursue your degree full-time at the UMass Amherst flagship campus, completely online, or in a blended format at one of our Massachusetts satellite locations. We understand the unique challenges facing military personnel and are committed to supporting you throughout your academic career.
- Waiver of the application fee for all active military and U.S. veterans.
- Isenberg TA scholarships available for the 2013-14 academic year.
- Dedicated academic advisor for military students, trained to understand your particular needs throughout the application, enrollment and academic process.
- Program flexibility for military service commitments, such as deferred admission.
Try a Class
Learn about our Try a Class option. Take up to two MBA classes before applying and see why our program is a good fit for you. Or view the Courses: Browse & Enroll page to see our current course listing.
UMass Amherst is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant
How do I waive the application fee?
Before applying to the program, send an email requesting an application fee waiver. After you receive an email confirmation, submit your application.
Assistance & Services
Dedicated Advisor: Kyle Bate, USAF (Ret)
(413) 577-3305 | firstname.lastname@example.org