MBA Core CurriculumNote: Individual courses may vary based on the program option.
- Financial Reporting for Decision Makers: A conceptual introduction to financial accounting, covering the complete accounting cycle and resulting financial statements
- Financial Analysis and Decisions: Basic concepts, principles, and practices involved in financing businesses and in maintaining efficient operation of the firm.
Managing Organizations and People: Addresses questions of organization design and human behavior.
Organizational Planning and Strategy: Capstone course requiring application of knowledge, theories, and techniques derived from previous courses.
- Business and its Environment: Examines the relationship between business firms and the various environments in which they operate, environmental impacts, and social responsibility.
- Human Resource Management: Overview of human resource management theory
and practice in organizations.
- Information Management: The management of information technology (IT) resources and how they are successfully integrated into an organization.
- Business Data Analysis: Statistical methods employed in collection, analysis, and interpretation of data.
- Production Operations Management: Analysis of production problems and solution techniques.
Marketing Management: Marketing concepts of planning, organization, control, and decision making from the viewpoint of the business executive.