The Smart Way to Your MBA
The Isenberg Full-time MBA option is ideal for individuals who seek a hands-on, real world education through immersion in a rigorous two-year program.
The AACSB-accredited Full-time MBA has a strong emphasis on experiential, collaborative learning, allowing graduates to excel in today's global business climate. Every Full-time MBA student is awarded an Isenberg MBA Fellowship that fully supports his or her graduate business education. And our student-focused environment, exceptional career support, and opportunities for specialization facilitate student success.
- In addition to our Isenberg Fellowship Program associated with the Full-time MBA Program, we also offer other ways to pursue your MBA, such as our dual degree options in Sports Management, Policy and more. Read more.
- Do you want to earn your MBA online? Isenberg Online offers the same rigorous MBA program and world-class faculty in a convenient, online environment. Read more.
- Do you want to take classes online and on campus? Isenberg's Blended MBA gives you the best of both worlds. Read more.
The Isenberg Fellowship
All Full-time MBA students are offered a two-year Isenberg MBA Fellowship that includes full-tuition, an annual stipend and health care. In return, MBA Fellows participate in a program that provides marketable skills while working within the school on important strategic initiatives. This competitive program allows students to dive into their studies free from financial burden, and to gain vital and unique experience working in a collaborative, hands-on environment. Read more.
The Isenberg MBA
In addition to financial support, the Full-time MBA offers:
- Hands-on Learning. Isenberg's experiential approach means you'll be confident encountering real-time, complex, management issues.
- Career Advancement. Chase Career Center provides personalized job search strategies and one-on-one counseling to help you secure a career that fits your goals.
- Global Connections. Study alongside a diverse group of peers, foster an international outlook by studying abroad, or tap into our global alumni network to expand your connections.
- Faculty Support. The Isenberg MBA faculty includes world-renowned researchers and consultants with impressive academic and professional experience who will help you develop your business skills and knowledge.
- Flexibility. Our flexible program design allow you to continue your full-time studies while pursuing professional opportunities that arise while at Isenberg.